For Appointment :
Call (+91) 99234 06258 | Email: email@example.com
Arthroplasty or joint replacement surgery is a procedure of orthopedic surgery, in which the arthritic or dysfunctional joint surface is replaced with an orthopedic prosthesis. When joint replacement surgery occurs, the artificial surfaces of the joint replacement are shaped in such a way as to allow joint movement similar to that of a healthy natural joint.
Joint replacement surgery has become an alarming need of today’s world. It has become the most common surgery. Due to poor diet, busy life schedule, junk food, no time for body workout, sitting for a long time in front of gadgets etc these all things are affects on our body and result severe pain in different bones and joints.
- Patients with severe destruction of the knee joint associated with progressive pain and impaired function maybe candidates for total knee replacement.
- Osteoarthritis is the most common reason for knee replacement operation
These are the most important joints of our body. Our whole body support is dependent on these joints .Joint replacement surgery helps to make life easier and helps the joint to work better with the help of man-made part.
A person who has injured or damaged his joint may experience extremely severe pain at the site of the joint.
In certain instances when
- The pain is extremely severe, one may “avoid using the joint, weakening the muscles around the joint and making it even more difficult to move the joint”.
- If you are joints are hurting you so much that it is difficult to climb up the stairs or even walk.
- Your other treatments and medication and injections do not give you rid of pain.
- Swelling in your knee is unbearable
The advantages of hip or knee replacement surgery are to get rid of damaged part of the joint which are replaced by metal or plastic IMPLANTS.